By using the Memory Lane Platform you accept these terms
Who we are and how to contact us
Memory Lane provides you with exceptional heritage products. The Memory Lane Platform is owned and operated by Memory Lane Media Limited (trading as “Memory Lane”) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4748440.
and VAT registration number 841 7480 21 and whose registered office is situated at Third Floor, Scottish Mutual House, 27-29 North Street, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 1RS, ENGLAND (Memory Lane/we/us/our). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase goods from Memory Lane, our terms and conditions will apply which will be provided to you during the order process.
We may make changes to these terms and the Memory Lane Platform
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Memory Lane Platform, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may update and change the Memory Lane Platform from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw the Memory Lane Platform
You may use the Memory Lane Platform only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Memory Lane Platform:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Memory Lane Platform;
- any equipment or network on which the Memory Lane Platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Memory Lane Platform; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must keep your account details safe
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Memory Lane Platform and our bespoke brochure and all material published in connection with them. The Memory Lane Platform and bespoke brochure are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved to Memory lane.
You must not copy, modify or download any part of the content on the Memory Lane Platform or bespoke brochure without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors (which we may refuse to grant).
Do not rely on information on the Memory Lane Platform or bespoke brochure
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Memory Lane Platform and bespoke brochure, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Memory Lane Platform or bespoke brochure is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the Memory Lane Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Memory Lane Platform and bespoke brochure or any content in connection.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Memory Lane Platform; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Memory Lane Platform or bespoke brochure.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Memory Lane Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Memory Lane Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Memory Lane Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Memory Lane Platform, the server on which the Memory Lane Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Memory Lane Platform. You must not attack the Memory Lane Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Memory Lane Platform will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to the Memory Lane Platform
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Memory Lane Platform in any website that is not owned by you.
The Memory Lane Platform must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Memory Lane Platform other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Memory Lane Platform other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Breach of this policy
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Memory Lane Platform.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?